Make the most of the night with date night ideas for after dark

By Nikayla Goddard, March 21 2017 —

Everything is more fun after dark and Studio Bell agrees. They will launch “After Hours” on Friday, March 24 at 6:00 p.m. when the museum lights will go down and the music will turn up. This new nightlife addition to Calgary welcomes guests to explore five floors full of exhibits and interactive activities, accompanied by a massive dance party on the second level, live entertainment, food, booze and a chill-out lounge. They also offer a student discount, which will surely ring your date’s bell.

On March 25, the CORE and Lole invites you to attend their first ever Zumba After Dark Party. Admission is a $10 donation to the Heart and Stroke Foundation or a donation to the Calgary Food Bank. The workout party starts with a check-in and warm-up from 5:45–6:45 p.m. at the Lole store on the second level of the CORE. Make sure to wear your brightest workout outfit and bring a yoga mat.

Head down to Wine-Ohs on March 23 to attend Goddamn Millennials. The stand-up show, performed by four comedians, describes itself as a show “for the under-40 crowd by the under-40 crowd” and it adds “you’ll probably like it if you are a decent human being.” The admission price is described as “Broke AF” at $10 per ticket — sounds like they nailed the millennial part already.